Recommendations to the Parents/Guardians
All that is best in the education of your child, is secured with the maximum cooperation between parents and the school authorities. We therefore recommend that parents/guardians:
- Check the school diary daily.
- Countersign any comments that may be made in the school diary by the Principal or a teacher, and make sure your child has not been forging your signature.
- Check the lessons and home work that may have been assigned to your child and make sure they have done.
- Meet the Principal/In-charge/class teacher with permission if you feel that your child is not making sufficient progress.
- Parents can meet the teachers, only for urgent & important matters, on Saturdays between 12:00Noon & 1:00pm. Prior appointment for the same has to be taken from the school office.
- Avoid criticizing your child's teacher. If you have any genuine complaint, meet the Principal/In-charge.
- Encourage your child to be neat, sincere and regular.
- Encourage self-help in work and study. The formation of such habits early in life inculcates in a growing child an awareness of one's duty and the dignity of work. In this context, private tuitions are not encouraged unless a particular student needs specific extra help.
- In case of an infectious disease in the child, inform the Principal at once and do not send your child to school till the danger of infection has passed.
- Your child's teachers are among your best family friends; show them the respect they deserve.