- The School Annual Fee is payable for the entire 12 months of the year from April to March to be paid quarterly (four installments) latest by 15th of April, July, October & January (without late fee).
- These four installments have to be paid on or before the last date (15th) of the above months, so that the child gets the Admit Card to appear in the respective examinations. Please deposit the school fee before last date of the due month to avoid late fee fine. Late fee will never be waived-off later.
- If the fee is not paid by 15th of the due months, a late fine of Rs.150/- for rest of the days of that month and thereafter Rs.50/- per day for next month will be charged.
- Reminder/message will not be sent to the parents to inform them to deposit the school fee as the schedule to deposit the fee is already informed herewith and also given in the Student’s Diary & School Calendar.
- Fee can be paid through any mode as given below.
- Pay online by visiting school website www.stteresasschooljpr.in.
- Auto debit (NACH) from the Bank Account. (Please get the NACH Form from the Enquiry.)
- Pay by cash/cheque at any branch of the ICICI Bank Ltd.
- After the due date, cash and cheque should be deposited only at ICICI Bank Ltd., Branch-Ramnathpuri Scheme, Near Mangej Singh Petrol Pump, Kalwar Road, Jhotwara, Jaipur-302012.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
- Tuition fees and other fees could be increased when required.
- No reduction in the fees shall be made for pupils coming late to school after vacation, nor shall any reduction be made for periods of absence.
- Cheque dishonoured is a legal offence. In case of cheque dishonour, an amount of Rs.200/- will be charged and same has to be deposited in the school office in cash.
- School bus fee should be deposited in cash in the school office only.
- No partial or monthly payment will be accepted.
- If anyone intends to discontinue his/her studies in this school after the X class board examination and wants to join any other school, he/she needs or apply for the transfer certificate before 31st March of the year or else will be required to deposit the April Quarter fees regardless of the fact that they attended the classes or not.